Wednesday 15 October 2008

Play Sega super stuff!

I discovered a new cool SEGA thing, loves! PlaySega, which seems to be new casual portal thingy designed to steal all of our very souls. You know the kind of thing ; Annoying flash games, avatar customisation, all that usual palarver. (It has just now occured to me that I don't know how to spell 'palarver', so I'll just put what feels right to me.) Except it's by SEGA. This automatically makes me want to do squelchy things to it. SEGA GOOD!

There's not an awful lot right now, to be fair, and some of it is broken. I have completely failed to do anything in Sonic at the Olympics, as the game seems determind to not recognise my keyboard in the least. But, in the 'word games' section, I found a nice distraction called Aquatic Word Blast.

It is both good and awful. Good in that the idea is highly enjoyable. Make words from the letters given in the time alloted. Make more words, get more time. Keeps on getting harder, and is exactly the kind of game that someone like me is VERY good at, being a verbose .... type ... guy. And bad, because it doesn't recognise 'wrist', and yet is happy to use 'manioc' as a 6 letter word.

And extremely good because I am currently in the top 10 for it! See right here :

Photobucket

Yes, I know. CheekyLeeth. I was shocked to see that my name had already been taken, and seemingly not by me. Unless I somehow did it a while back, and have mysteriously not used my email address or password. I am CheekyLee, damnit! Not whoever has made an account using that name. I wonder if I get famous enough, will I be able to sue?

Or perhaps it is just time to expand CheekyLee everywhere else ... Or maybe even get a whole new identity altogether? I am quite fond of Magic Beans!

Of course, by the time anybody reads this I will be languishing somewhere in the lower echelons of the top million, I have no doubt. But, for now, I have proof that even briefly I was one of the big guns in a global game! GO TEAM!

No comments: